We are looking for a creative individual who is passionate about reproductive health care to join our Marketing team! The Social Media Marketing Intern will work closely with our Marketing Manager to help develop and implement content strategy across multiple platforms.
- Create, schedule, post content across social media accounts: Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, Instagram, Instagram Reels
- Specialize in short form video, including development of content strategy, for TikTok and IG Reels
- Report on KPIs weekly to Director of Marketing
- Current undergraduate student in Communications, Marketing, or with other related experience—we care more about your experience and passion than your area of study!
- Available to work part time, 10-15 hours a week, for a 12-week internship starting in June
- Experience running social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram), preferably in healthcare or reproductive rights
- Experience in short-form video creation (TikTok, Reels) for an organization preferred but not required
- Interest in learning how to create a brand voice and establish a media presence for a healthtech startup
- The expected salary range for this position is $19-22 per hour. Pay will be determined based on experience, qualifications, geographic location, and other job-related factors permitted by law.
- This is a remote position.
Send the following materials to email@example.com with the subject line “Social Media Marketing Intern” by Monday, May 1 at 5PM Pacific:
- CV or Resume
- Statement of interest (500 word limit) — please discuss the following: (1) prior experiences in social media management and content creation, (2) prior experiences or interest in reproductive or maternal healthcare, (3) how this internship would support your career development.
- Portfolio: Submit at least 3 posts, including one short-form video, that you have created for a club or organization. If you haven't run social media for an organization before, create 3 posts of a similar style that you would like to see on Delfina's channels. (Links in a Google doc is fine)
- Unofficial Transcript
- Two references, with names and contact information
Delfina provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.