Seeking a Registered Dietitian to join the Delfina Medical Group to serve as Nutritional Health Expert in an ongoing fashion. Delfina is a maternal care platform supporting patients in pregnancy and postpartum. We are looking for someone passionate about patient engagement in nutrition and lifestyle with the addition of technology to optimize patient outcomes.
- 100% virtual work, flexible hours
- Serve as the Nutritional Health Care Expert for Delfina Medical Group in pregnancy and postpartum. This individual will be designated on our website as our Nutritional Health Care Expert.
- Create protocols and safety measures around a telemedicine based nutritional health support system for pregnant and postpartum patients.
- Develop standardized, evidence based protocols and procedures for non diabetic and gestational diabetic mothers based on existing national guidelines.
- Update protocols and procedures on an as needed basis to work safely and effectively.
- Assist in hiring of Delfina Medical Group Registered Dietitians that will be providing ongoing patient support.
- Providing ongoing support and direction to the Registered Dietitians within Delfina Care Inc.
- Education: Registered Dietitian (RD) or Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN).
- Has earned at least a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Licensed to practice in California and Texas
- 3+ years of experience providing patient care in pregnancy related nutrition including management of Gestational Diabetes, Type I and Type II Diabetes
- Previous work developing protocols for virtual patient care including triage and safety protocols.
- Available for phone and video meetings on an intermittent basis with the Delfina Medical Group.
- Spanish speaking is a plus
- Time commitment: 10-20 hour initial commitment with additional ongoing work on an intermittent basis. Hourly contracted pay rate.
- This is a remote position.
- Email resume and brief statement of interest to email@example.com by June 15, 2023.
Delfina provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.