Seeking a master's level mental health clinician to join the Delfina Medical Group to provide behavioral health patient support in an ongoing fashion. Delfina is a maternal care platform supporting patients in pregnancy and postpartum. We are looking for someone passionate about maternal care, patient engagement and the use of technology to optimize patient outcomes.
- 100% virtual work, flexible hours.
- Provide telemedicine based treatment of perinatal mood disorders for pregnant and postpartum patients:
- 1:1 patient encounters initially with potential group patient therapy options in the future.
- Working in collaboration with a psychologist and/or psychiatrist team
- Live and asynchronous patient support.
- Utilize evidenced based techniques that are proven to be effective and safe in the perinatal space.
- Engage in the application of technology to augment and improve patient education and outcomes.
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed to practice in the state of Texas is a must, California licensure is a plus.
- Spanish or other bilingual language fluency is a plus.
- 3+ years in active patient care.
- Previous work in telemedicine.
- Available for phone and video meetings on an intermittent basis with the Delfina Medical Group.
- Time commitment: 2-8 hours per week initial commitment with additional ongoing work on an intermittent basis. Hourly contracted pay rate.
- This is a remote position.
- Email resume and brief statement of interest to email@example.com by June 15, 2023.
Delfina provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.