We are looking for an undergraduate student interested in business development and operations to join our Business Operations team! The business development/operations intern will work closely with our Chief of Staff and Chief Executive Officer to identify and implement processes, tools, and resources necessary for our business operations team.
- Market research: Analyzing available information and preparing summary reports on key customers for CEO
- Documentation: Create and maintain documentation on sales processes and workflows
- Operational support: Work with the Chief of Staff to identify opportunities for increased operational efficiency and assist with implementation.
- Current undergraduate student in business administration, finance, operations and technology management, or related field.
- Available to work full-time for a 12-week internship (flexible start date)
- Experience organizing documentation and preparing research summaries of organizations and individuals.
- Familiarity with traditional organizational structures of corporations and health plans.
- Interest in understanding sales processes and complex business needs.
- The expected salary range for this position is $20-25 per hour. Pay will be determined based on experience, qualifications, geographic location, and other job-related factors permitted by law.
Send the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Business Development Internship Application” by Friday, March 31 at 5PM Pacific:
- CV or Resume
- Statement of interest (500 word limit) — please discuss the following: (1) prior experiences working with business development or operations (2) prior experiences or interest in reproductive or maternal healthcare, (3) how this internship would support your career development.
- Transcript (unofficial transcript is ok)
- Two references, with names and contact information
Delfina provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.