- Our Account Executive will cultivate sales opportunities and manage accounts for Delfina.
- They will work directly with the CEO to build and execute Delfina’s commercial strategy by building and maintaining relationships with well-aligned customers. Our Account Executive is someone who gets excited about establishing deep customer relationships, understanding and communicating value alignment, and working in a multidisciplinary team.
- Work with CEO to create and work a pipeline of opportunities for Delfina partners including public and private payors and health systems.
- Conduct initial meetings to qualify customers, understand customer needs, and identify key value alignments.
- Collaborate with data scientists to develop bespoke economic models for customers.
- Work with CEO to negotiate and manage customer contracts.
- Ensure effective communications within the Delfina team and external customers.
- Experience: 1 year minimum, 2+ years preferred, strong preference for B2B healthcare sales particularly with digital health solutions
- Creative, adaptive, and data-driven approach to sales
- Relentless competitive drive and follow-through
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Commitment to selling with integrity and empathy
- Ability to lead engaging and authentic conversations virtually and in-person
- US residence, fully remote position, able to travel weekly (US-wide)
- The base salary range for this full-time position in the United States is $90K-$120K, + medical/dental/vision benefits + significant performance-based commission and equity. While this range represents a wide variety of factors, including location, skills, experience, education, and training, new hires who meet most of the requirements above should expect to earn near the middle of the posted salary range.
Delfina provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.